joseph is our instructor for the central coast
we teach in aptos often at noon
we teach in salinas at noon
we teach evenings in san luis obispo
we teach in santa barbara at noon
Report of Sale Decals
Regular Size (3 color)
See below for pricing
- Model: 610-REG-3
· Choose the Name, Location and Type of dealership.
Once the testing is complete the student begins to
build the business.
Every dealer needs to choose a name of the
dealership and a location.
Every dealer MUST have an office.
Every dealer needs to choose the type of dealership
and vehicle type with endorsements.
Dealer types: Retail or Wholesale Only
( Retail includes Wholesale )
Vehicle Types: A/C cars and trucks
ATV all terrain vehicles
Rec T recreational trailer
Detecting Odometer Fraud
It can be very difficult to detect odometer tampering, but it is not impossible. How do you know if your odometer has been tampered with? Read the following tips if you are considering buying a used car or have recently purchased one.
- Ask to see the title. Compare the mileage on it with the vehicle’s odometer. Be sure to examine the title closely if the mileage seems obscured or is not easy to read. Look at the date the title was issued. Be suspicious if the vehicle is being sold shortly after the title was issued. A new title could have been issued simply to hide a mileage alteration.
- Compare the mileage on the odometer with the mileage indicated on the vehicle’s maintenance or inspection records. Also, look for oil-change and maintenance stickers on windows or door frames, in the glove box or under the hood that are inconsistent with the mileage on the odometer. If the air conditioning system has been serviced, there should be a record with date and mileage wrapped around some of the A/C lines.
- Check that the numbers on the odometer gauge are aligned correctly. They shouldn’t be crooked, contain gaps or jiggle when you bang on the dash with your hand. If the vehicle has an analog odometer, as opposed to newer digital readouts, check that the numbers are lined up straight. Pay special attention to the 10,000 digit.
- Examine the tires. If the odometer on your car shows 20,000 or less, it should have the original tires. New tires that are mismatched by brand, size, or type.
- Look at the wear and tear on the vehicle; especially the gas, brake and clutch pedals, door strikers, and floor mats to be sure it seems consistent with and appropriate for the number of miles displayed on the odometer.
- Request a Vehicle History Report to check for odometer discrepancies in the vehicle’s history. If the seller doesn’t have a vehicle history report, use the car’s VIN to order a vehicle history report online.
- Dash screws loose or missing
- Scratches in odometer area
- Excessive wear in the interior, particularly in the driver’s area
- Vehicle registration inconsistent with either mismatched vehicle identification numbers (VIN) and/or odometer readings
- Parts that are replaced that would not normally need to be replaced on a low-mileage vehicle such as hoses, clamps, fan and air-conditioning belts, batteries, etc.
- Test-drive the vehicle. When test driving the car, notice if the speedometer sticks.
- Check the owner’s manual to see if there is a maintenance record there. Or see if pages that may have contained a maintenance record have been removed.
- Inspect the vehicle. Have a mechanic of your choosing inspect the vehicle. As part of that inspection, he should look for signs of tampering.
CALL MY CELL
A VEHICLE DEALER APPLICATION CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING FORMS:
• OL 248A New Dealer Application Check List OR
OL 248B Used Dealer, Dealer-Wholesale Only, and Autobroker Application Check List
• OL 12 Application for Original Occupational License, (Part C)
• OL 21A Original Application for Occupational License, (Part A)
• OL 25 Surety Bond of Dealer ($50,000) OR
OL 25B Surety Bond of Motorcycle Dealer, Motorcycle Lessor-Retailer, All-Terrain Vehicle
Dealer, or Wholesale-Only Dealer (Less Than 25 Vehicles Per Year) $10,000 OR
OL 65/OL 94 with Cash Bond OR
OL 64/OL65 with Passbook or Certiicate of Deposit
• OL 53 Authorization to Release Financial Information
• OL 124 Certiicate of Proposed Franchise
Required for new automobile, commercial, motorcycle, all- terrain vehicle, motorhome, and
recreational trailer dealers only.
• OL 902 Property Use Veriication for Vehicle Dealer’s License
• OL 29 Application for Occupational License Personal History Questionnaire, (Part B)
Required for each person listed under ownership on form OL 12.
• ADM 9050 Appointment of Director as Agent for Service of Process
• DMV 8016 Request for Live Scan Clearance (yellow copy).
Required for each person completing form OL 29. Details on page 9. Out-of-state applicants
call Occupational Licensing at (916) 229-3126 for Fingerprint Card (ADM 1316).
· Del Mar
· San Jose
VinAudit.com provides instant history reports for used vehicles.
In partnership with the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System, VinAudit reports contain:
Verification across over 40 million junk, salvage, and total loss records.
Related accidents reported by state DMVs and other sources.
Record of odometer recordings for catching rollbacks and tampering.
Historical title registrations and detailed vehicle specifications.
Following is a directory of Affiliate Members that provide industry-specific products and services. These listings are not meant to indicate or imply the approval or endorsement of education and/or other services by the Registration Services Association (RSA), they are provided as a membership benefit and resource to those of interest in such products and services. Please contact these Preferred Providers directly regarding their products and discounts or special offers available to RSA members.
YOUR CAR DEALER BOND
First/Last Name: Michael Ramos
Company Name: Your Car Dealer Bond
35640 Fremont Blvd #242,
Fremont, CA 94536
OL#: Insurance License #0C71055
Expiration Date: 03/31/2016
- Quotes within 24 hours
- Great rates regardless of credit or citizenship status
- $30 rebate check for active Registration Services Association members
- Payment options for dealers with challenged credit
- We also offer Motor Vehicle Dealer (retail/broker/wholesale) & Defective Title Bonds (multi-policy discounts apply)
Call 866-357-4405 or visit our website at www.yourcardealerbond.com
First/Last Name: Joseph Weatherman
Company Name: Got Plates
Post Office Box 883
Aptos, CA, 95001
Our purpose is to provide educational and legislative support to the licensed Vehicle Registration Services of California.
View details »
1000 Q Street, Suite 233,
Sacramento, CA 95811
BECOME A MEMBER
Potential RSA Members must have a valid occupational license for a registration service and must be in good standings with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
STRUGGLING TO ATTRACT LENDERS? OFFERING BUY HERE-PAY HERE